How to setup filters in your A/I webmail
What is a filter?
From july 2010 on the A/I webmail system allows every user to setup filters autonomously.
A filter is a rule allowing a user to move, copy, remove messages from your inbox depending on their sender, subject, size or any other header you can think of.
You will find a web interface to manage your personal filters in your webmail, after you log in our home page with user and password.
How can I add a filter?
- Log into your web mailbox
- Go to the “Settings” section
- Go to the “Filters” section
- Click on the “Add Filter” icon
- Choose a straightforward name for your filter (like the criteria you are using to sort the messages)
- With the first dropdown menu choose which header you are using to sort the messages: sender, subject, size, etc.
- With the second dropdown menu choose what should be checked of that header: contains a word, is equal to a word, etc.
- In the text box next to the menus write the word you want the header checked against
- Click on the Add button
- Choose what should happen to the messages matching the filter criteria: be moved to a folder; be deleted; be forwarded to a certain mail address; and so on.
- Click on the Save button