Current version: 0.5 [idea]
immSignSrch is a signatures scanner plugin for Immunity Debugger developed upon Luigi Auriemma's signSrch ( diff ).
New features and improvements are coming so stay tuned
- Fast search engine
- It can recognize:
- tons of compression, multimedia and encryption algorithms
- many other things (like known strings and anti-debugging code)
- Signatures DB automatically updatable from the program itself and editable by hand
- 05-May-2008: Improved python script.
- 04-May-2008: Added hardware breakpoint support.
- 01-May-2008: Some fixes to improve scanning output.
- 02-Apr-2008: Added embedded manifest to guarantee correct runtime behavior.
- 31-Mar-2008: First public release of iss.
From the command line ( ALT + F1 ) type: !iss -h
[*] If you want new features into the next release of this plugin feel free to drop me an email.
[*] If you have new signatures to improve the signatures DB please let me know.
[*] If you find any bugs please report me the problem in order to improve this plugin.
Have fun :)
- Latest release of immSignSrch is available here.