A/I Evolution Configuration Howto
- To create an account click on the Edit->Preferences menu.
- Click on Account and choose Add.
- In the Identity window fill in your nickname and your full e-mail address. Then choose Forward
- In the Receiving Email window choose the Protocol (POP or IMAP), in the Configuration->Server field fill in "mail.autistici.org", in the Username field fill in your full e-mail address. Mark the "SSL Encryption" option from the Use Secure Connection panel, then choose Forward
- Personalize your Receiving Options then choose Forward
- In the Sending Email window choose "SMTP" as Server Type, in the Configuration->Server fill in "smtp.autistici.org", mark the checkbox Server requires authentication and the SSL connection. In the Authentication tab choose "PLAIN" and fill in your full email address.
- Choose Forward until the end.
The last step is downloading A/I SSL Certificate from A/I Certification Authority Page and install
it in your Evolution mail client going to
Note: if you use Firefox to download the certificate, you'll have to save it on your Desktop and then import it in your Evolution mail client.
A/I wishes to thank radiodurito for this manual.